The good news is, in less than three days' time, a new Moon will be rising on this Friday 27 June (Singapore timezone).
What this means, is that the renewal energy of the new moon could possibly assist most of us in shifting out of this challenging period of blunders, delays, missed opportunities and problems.
You can tap upon the powerful new Moon energy to support your dreams and desires. I've created the list below for some simple ideas for you to create your symbolic 'New Moon Ritual' too. Rituals do not have to be elaborate or follow any set procedure nor religious-based.
This is a great time for cleansing and detoxing of your body, mind and soul for new beginnings. For me, I'm going to kickstart my Thursday with spring clearing and space clearing for my living space, followed by cleansing my own aura. I would probably start working on my own vision board of manifestation too, along with plentiful soulful meditation and rest to re-charge and rejuvenate.
My personal goal for the upcoming days and months, is to re-start my health and fitness regime after six months of good food and minimal exercise. What's in the plans for me, would be more fruits and veggie green smoothies, raw food (trying out new recipes), regular daily exercises, lots of alkaline drinking water, detoxing herbal teas and more. I would be happy to share my tips and progress with you folks along the way. Meanwhile, do see below for some simple ideas to re-energize yourself with the this new Moon energy.
- Space Clearing ~ Spring clean and declutter your living space! Followed by an energetic cleanse using sprinkling of sea salt (I like to use Himalayan Sea Salt), incense burning, essential oils sprays, or sage fuming.
- Energy Cleansing ~ Have a nice good body scrub (best with sea salt) or take a sea salt bath (or shower for some). You could also fume and cleanse yourself with incense, sage or essential oils.
- Set Your Intentions ~ Declare to the new moon energy what your vision is. Post and share it on your Facebook, Twitter or stamp it with a picture on Instagam. If you are comfortable, share it proudly with courage, to the Universe. Also, share your vision with your family, friends and colleagues, as physically speaking about your desires, gives energy to your intention in manifesting your goals.
- Vision Board ~ Make a collage of images, pictures and affirmations of your dreams and all of the things that make you happy.
- Get Grounded ~ spend more time in Nature, and connect with the elements of air, water, fire and earth. Take a meditative walk on your own to practice mindfulness, and best, walk barefoot to feel the ground below you.
- The Breath of Life ~ Slow down your pace and practive deep slow breathing to get in-tune with your body, and relax your muscles from all the daily tension accumulated overtime. Meditate or observe neutrally any sensation, sight, or sound that you experience whilst in this relaxed state of inner peace.
- Soulful reflection ~ Find a quiet time to sit or reflect upon past life experiences, achievements, mishappenings and such, and empower yourself with the learnings of these past experiences to move on into the future with new refreshed perspectives. Journal down your thoughts and sharings.
- Express Gratitude ~ Give thanks sincerely from your heart, soul and spirit, and have faith as you believe that your vision is coming true in real time soon.
- Act ~ Continue taking baby daily steps toward your goal. You may surprise yourself by what transpires between now till the next Full Moon (i.e. a time of manifestation on 12 July 2014)
What are you waiting for? Embrace the new Moon energy, and kickstart your goals today. Do share with us, what other great ideas you may have and your progress afterwhich!